Tuesday, 19 July 2011

one day


one day . . .i know god had already write something for me for my life . . .i know n i believe it just wait n see i know the time will come . . .i don't want cry no more don't want let this tears come out for whos doesn't love love me...whos doesn't appreciate me as i am so why should i think n take bout him what i have to do is appreciate whos care me whos love me as i am right ... im gonna live my live prove it i can do it with him by my side had someone else deserve than him event him my first love doesn't mean i should wait like a stupid cause him don't event care about me!!!so i have  move on!!!right?k la done in here im wanna sing a long charice song one day it's motivated me ...da bye bye wish you all had a good good day . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment