Tuesday, 21 June 2011

soulmate


this song from natasha bedingfield...
actually i had a thing that related with this song actually it's related with me...
this song tell's bout ourself that need soulmate it's same with me i been through this live just by my self...i had a broken heart n im alone i need someone to hold...i need love i need someone to share my love to be with me that someone can hold me when im can't stand by my own...i need someone that can be with me no matter what happen...i need someone that can hear my problem can hear my sadness can hear everything that i want tell it...if you know that i really really needed you please come back to me i can't be strong without you...you are everything for me...it's soulmate dear...i need you to be my soulmate

No comments:

Post a Comment