Saturday, 4 June 2011

i wish you were here


when i miss you i dont know how to say i just say on the paper cause i cnt tell you...im afraid to afraid to tell you...i know you dont like it that's why i write it...i cant heal it cause it's to hurt hurt me much...
if you know i write too much pages much more pages...i know it's been 3 years seen we brake up but we break up just with small things it's just miss understanding...you leave me in the rain did you know my tears fall down with the rain in that night why you dont give us second change?
did you know everyday i wait a call...message...from you but its never ever you contact me...im alone n im hurt why didn't you come n take me wash away my pain?
i need you i really really need you...every were i go i see you in every were when i close my eyes what i see i you...i dont want be like this swear i dont...if i can i want forget you forever...


if i see you with another girl i dont know what to do...maybe i walk away i leave you there before you regonize me so better i go before you...i always do that you know when you on line i will go off line...
so you can on line without me on line do you know?
when at night i cant sleep cause my pillow too wet...do you know why cause i miss you n my tears drop on my pillow..........
did you i wish you were here damn damn damn!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment