Tuesday, 31 May 2011

make it sweet




its june already n im in mood rest n don't want do nothing just eat,watch tv,hearing song n eat a lot haha
im try make my life sweet event though it's hard heemmm...why its suppost happen to me im tired been through all this im tired cause what i want never get it...emm k la i dont talk about this cause it'too hurt me what ever get back to my life i will make it sweet however it's cause i want life my live cause it's short right i want buy house i want do a lots thing n i will work for it until i get it so why i should be down cause lot thing that i doesnt do it so i wake up n try try try very hard you know haha maybe i lonely but its ok i will life my live k la its morning already so have a nice day da bye bye may allah bless you all da...

No comments:

Post a Comment